1. The PM must be an effective communicator, consulting with internal and external stakeholders as needed. She/he will be an excellent problem-solver with analytical skills, interpersonal skills and with an ability to provide a variety of recommendations based on research, data and industry trends.
2. The Lead must have a solid technical background in variety of areas including but not limited system integration, development, infrastructure, work process design, data analysis, digitalization and be able to understand the technical landscape and provide consultation.
3. The Lead must have a strong background in project, program and portfolio management and waterfall methodologies.
4. The PM must have basic business sense to analyze ROI, communicate with stakeholder, influence decision making and prioritize business needs
5. The PM will help run governance efforts by ensuring current processes are being followed and new processes are being created to support future direction.
6. The PM will be comfortable leading meetings at all levels of the organization and in driving initiatives that she/he is assigned to.
7. The PM will have excellent communication and presentation skills and be able to use these to positively influence the organization.
8. The PM will be self-motivated and possess entrepreneurial type skills.
2+ years project management
2+ years in a PMO or similar role
Experience in successfully engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously
Solid technology foundation
Proven track record to build trust relationship with client in short period
Ability to adapt quickly to evolving priorities and demonstrate resilience
Ability to manage change, resolve conflicts and ensure collaboration within teams, including maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity