- Prior Workflow experience in a contact center in any environment.
- Analyze contact volume patterns by campaigns, contact group, queues and agents’ skill sets.
- Work with the Forecasting & Scheduling analyst in developing forecasting models to predict voice contact volume and key call statistics, email volume, and the addition of future media types such as chat.
- Utilize workforce management software to forecast contact volume and schedule staff. Experience with Workforce Management software.
- Manage the development of global standards (SL, CCR, AHT, Shrinkage, Attrition) for ensuring that all the concerned KPIs are successfully inter-operate with existing operational processes.
- Work closely with workforce officer, data associates team managers to pro-actively identify issues and take appropriate actions to minimize impact.
- Assist the development of Workforce Management & Scheduling system by partnering with in-house technology teams.
- Running “what-if” scenarios for associate staffing and make proper use of statistical tools.
- Manage and drive change through effective use of clearly defined delivery plan, ensuring stakeholders receive regular updates.
- Comfort/experience communicating and influencing across job levels with both internal and external partners is a must
- Proactively identify service improvement opportunities and ensure continuous improvement within Capacity Planning across strategic and tactical forecasting, advisor scheduling, metric reporting and real-time delivery.
- Candidates with superior analytical skills in any industry are encouraged to apply.
- Participates in weekly review discussions/calls
- Ability to deep dive, conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective actions.
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Proven planning and time management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and deal with ambiguity.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream
- 2+ years of Workforce Management, SLA Management, Real Time Monitoring (RTM), Scheduling experience in a Call Center or similar environment/industry.
- Good understanding of Production Environment Metrics (such as Forecasting, AHT, Shrinkage, Overtime and FTE’s)
- Technical Skills and Reporting - MS Excel, MS Access, SQL skills required
- Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision making skills that foster developing creative solutions.
- Flexible, people oriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Experience exercising strong oral, written, listening and interpersonal
- Ability to develop presentations leveraging a proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent customer focus and bias for action.
- Prior experience in data mining and analysis in any industry.
- Experience with the Workforce Management tools.
- Ability to develop presentations and a proficiency in MS Office suite