Hardware sales engineer
Founded in 1995 in California, Xavor Corporation is an innovation-oriented company, internationally recognized for innovation and customer excellence by leading technology partners like Microsoft, IBM, Oracle etc.
We are now looking for individuals who are passionate about electrical engineering, highly motivated, talented and hardworking researchers, developers to join our team!
As a Hardware Sales Engineer, you’ll maximize sales opportunities by providing technical expertise and support to our partners, customers and sales teams. You’ll work closely with our international engineer team as well as the sales team and customers on technical onboarding and training. As a pro-active team player, you’ll be comfortable presenting in person and also via conference call and web demonstrations.
• Manages all technical aspects of product development and technology partners/vendors/suppliers relationships.
• Identifies technology business/partnership opportunities.
• Provide foreign engineer team and sales team with pricing, specs and other details for projects development
• Provide pre and post-sales support for every hardware& software in between
• Identify and Process change orders needed during project roll out for additional equipment
• Project delivery is key to success in this role, and essential in the Company’s strategy. Excellent project planning & management skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a pre-requisite for success in this role.
• Education: BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Embedded systems or related disciplines
• Language: Chinese & English (Both should be must so that it can act as a communication bridge)
• Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
• Candidates should have a solid proficiency in the following areas:
o Understand PCB, sensors, chips, circuit boards, etc hardware components.
o Be able to communicate smoothly with different hardware components vendors, and identify the suitable ones for our projects, and feed back to our foreign engineers.
o Proficient in block diagram, circuit schematic, PCB design.
o Practical knowledge of embedded systems, IoT.
o Proficient in soldering SMD and DIP components.
o Hands on experience on variety of micro-controllers like STM Series, Arduino, ESP8266, ESP32, Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi, etc
o Components sourcing in China market
• Experience in Electronic, PCB Designing and Soldering will be preferred. Candidates with following skills will be highly appreciated:
o Creative approach to design and problem solving, able to research problems as needed
o Positive "can-do" attitude, integrity and high ethics.
o You are responsible for shipping components/product that needed for different projects.
o You are passionate about developing great products and still know that you sometimes have to make some tradeoffs to ship quickly.
What Will You Get at Xavor?
• Direct exposure to high-end, cutting-edge technologies such as AI, big data, and IoT
• Understanding of the innovation process and application of emerging technologies
• Connection with some of the finest minds in the technology, research, and innovation sectors who’re contributing in the development of future products in the leading markets like United States.
• A true multi-national and cross-cultural work experience. Enjoy real-time communication and collaboration among colleagues at company headquarter (Irvine, California), and offices in China and Pakistan.
• Unlimited learning and self-development opportunities
• Excellent references for your future and career development