1. self introduction, 2-3 minutes
2. make clarifications on your resume
3. some situational questions 4. your turn to ask questions 然后开始做introduction，我就简单说了下学校专业，然后说我虽然不是学banking-related major的，但是学的知识也会对 banking有帮助的。然后就开始沉默，她说that is all? 我说yes。她就开始问问题，回忆得起来的是这几个：
1. have you ever been a team leader?
2. how have you learned new things and what are they?
3. have you ever demonstrated your ability to be a supportive team member?
4. have you ever felt like given up, but held on eventually? 5. have you ever dealt with any difficult people? 6. how have you dealt with pressure? 7. have you had multiple tasks to complete at the same time? how did you handle them? 8. have you ever helped others to achieve something? 9. how do you usually handle the cultural differences when dealing with different people?
10. have you ever had to convince your team members of your ideas? 11. have you ever dealt with any conflict or differences in your team? 12. how do you think your law degree would relate to a future career with abn amro? 13. have you ever had to persuade someone to do something for you? 14. how did you learn about abn amro? 15. what do you think abn amro would offer you? 上面这些问题问的时候后面都会加一句please give examples，所以例子很重要，感觉面试就是不停地讲故事，回忆自己短暂的人生，恩。 我边说的时候能听得到她在不停地敲键盘，之后让我问问题，我就问说荷兰银行的这个programmer不同方向之间的training system有什么不同，然后她就开始说commercial有海外培训机会啦，可以和大公司客户打交道啦，consumer可能就是 personal financial service比较多一些啦，我就趁机再坚定地说听起来commercial比较好玩，她说是啊是啊。然后我就问她说觉得今天我的表现怎么样，她说 i think you did well. the notice would come to you in mid december. 然后就互相说再见