成立时间2012-05-31 注册资本200万美元 法人代表STEPHEN RICHARD COULSON
经营期限2012-05-31 至 2042-05-31
苏州 5-10年 本科 全职
As an NPI Engineer you will mainly be responsible for (but not limited to) the duties described in this job description.
Job Purpose & Context
This role exists to support P2i’s pre-sales business by travelling to customer sites, setting up P2i processing machines, answering customer queries, running samples, demonstrations and early production runs for the customer. As a member of a world-wide Applications team the employee will travel extensively around Asia, Europe and other worldwide destinations complementing the existing team. A successful NPI Engineer will be a self-starter, enjoy extensive travel, be articulate, energetic and persuasive, while paying great attention to technical detail. They will also be comfortable with working independently in a fast-paced environment and can think on their feet and easily adapt to changing circumstances.
· Installation and operation of new P2i product at customer sites, liaising with customer’s technical staff and managing early customer trials and expectations for new product releases.
·Support roll out and installation of new P2i products once customer has adopted the technology.
· Perform process optimisation and implement new P2i processes at customer site to meet customer requirements. Documenting parameter settings and modifications to existing P2i processes.
· Support on-going business with troubleshooting issues escalated from the operations team in the field. Advising Operations team with corrective action, monitoring process and supporting Sales & Business Development Unit with client management via regular technical updates.
· From time to time, support the wider pre-sales technical engagement by supporting the Applications and Product Specialist teams with technical work at either P2i Milton Park, UK or Shenzhen, China facilities.
· Work closely with pre-sales technical team leaders and Head of Applications to improve knowledge base around P2i processes & products, technical learnings from the initial
customer engagement, as well as knowledge of new target markets and industry specifications.
· To monitor, record and report work through lab notebooks on a continuous basis as well as via written reports and verbal communication/ presentations.
· To ensure work progresses according to plan and inform supervisor if problems arise.
· To maintain a clean, safe and efficient working environment in the laboratory.
· To participate in team discussions.
· Manage continuous improvement of process, safety and quality. Storage of technical information and reports for easy access and fast retrieval.
· Support junior members of the Applications team with elevating their working knowledge of P2i technologies.
Key Relationships and Interfaces
· Operations Team.
· Technology Team.
· Commercial Team & Account Managers.
Academic Qualifications or Key Knowledge
Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, or an equivalent discipline.
Masters’ degree (or higher) in Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, or an equivalent discipline.
Skills & Experience
· Minimum 5 years of experience working in technical development or laboratory/production environment.
· Experience working as a project lead.
· Experience of running complex equipment and performing accurate measurements to tight deadlines and responding to urgent requests for technical information.
· Experience leading trouble-shooting processes, development of procedures and ability to diagnose machine issues.
· Experience of directly working with customers.
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite (good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Comfortable working in an international team.
· Minimum 2 years of experience working in a P2i technical role, or similar environment. Excellent working knowledge of P2i technologies and systems.
· Experience with vacuum deposition technologies.
· Experience of authoring, training, or marketing in a technical environment.
· Understanding of the processes used in electronic device manufacture.
Planning and Organising
Flexibility and Adaptability
Organisational awareness and commitment
Generic Health & Safety Responsibilities
· Take reasonable care of your own health and safety
· Take reasonable care not to put other people - fellow employees and members of the public - at risk by what you do or don't do in the course of your work
· Co-operate with the Company, making sure you get proper training and you understand and follow the company's health and safety policies
· Not to interfere with or misuse anything that's been provided for your health, safety or welfare
· Report any injuries, strains or illnesses you suffer as a result of doing your job
· Tell your employer if something happens that might affect your ability to work (e.g. becoming pregnant or suffering an injury)
· If you drive or operate machinery, to tell your employer if you take medication that makes you drowsy - they should temporarily move you to another job if they have one for you to do
This job description should be regarded only as guidance to the duties required and is not definitive or restrictive in any way. It may be reviewed in the light of changing circumstances following consultation with the job holder.
· Ensure that they comply with all reasonable management requests and instructions
· Comply with all and any Company policies and procedures including without limitation, those detailed in our quality management system, the Company employee handbook and anything else released of an official nature
北京 5-10年 本科
NPI Process Engineer
珠海 1-3年 本科
NPI WB Engineer
上海 5-10年 大专
NPI Project Engineer(研发项目管理工程师)
苏州 5-10年 本科