MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develops sales plan that includes sales strategies, target accounts, forecast, and resource requirements. Work with the leader to create annual channel account objectives and strategies;
Working with distributor partner(s) to achieve sales goals by selling consumable, E&I and reagent products;
Develop and maintain relationships with customers in order to drive furthering business opportunities. Responds effectively to customer requests and meets all commitments in a timely manner;
Work closely with team to identify opportunities and provide fact-based selling tools for new account and product release strategies;
Finish distributor evaluation program together with Channel Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience and Certifications)
Demonstrated strong sales skill and products and service knowledge in the laboratory industry with at least 3 years of experience in the relevant areas.
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent majors.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Written and spoken English capability.
Strong communication skills and presentation skills.
Self-motivated, driven, strong commitment and result oriented
Strong sales skill.
Job Description Summary
• Responsible for the sale of products in the assigned sales area: universities, academic institutes etc.
• Develop and explore business opportunities in the territory.
· Responsible for the sale of GC, LC, IC, HPLC, AAS, ICP, ICPMS products in the assigned sales area.
· Ensure that products are represented in the territory in order to achieve quarterly and annual targets.
· Develop and explore business opportunities in the territory.
· Prepare sales forecast report both quarterly and yearly with high accuracy.
· Organize and participate marketing activities, such as seminars, workshop or demo as needed to generate sales leads and qualify them.
· Develop and maintain good relationship with customers and industry opinion leaders.
· Has ultimate responsibility for account management in assigned territory
1. 制定销售计划：包括销售策略制定、销售目标、 销售预测等；协助直属领导完成当年销售指标、及落 实销售策略；
3. 发展与维护现有客户的良好关系，拓展更多销售 空间；及时跟进及反馈客户的销售、售后服务需求， 并在规定期限内予以积极解决；
4. 注重团队意识，有效利用销售工具，团队协作发 现销售机会、制定销售方针；