Dr. Panda is looking for a Mobile Game Programmer to help us develop future titles in our line of Dr. Panda kids’ games. You will be working with our talented team of programmers, SFX artists, 2D/3D artists, concept designers and animators to deliver excellent, fun and innovative children’s games. Come up with new and innovative ideas and concepts for interactive kids’ games.
· Develop high-quality games with Unity3d in C# for mobile platforms, including IOS and Android
· Cooperate with concept artists, game designers and artists to develop high quality games
· Participate actively in making game architecture implementation decision, solving bugs and optimization problems, preparing documentation and ensuring project maintenance after the release
· At least 2 years of solid experience with programming of which at least 1 year programming interactive 3D games/visualization.
· Provable experience with Unity3D or other 3D engine(s)
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / IT / Software Engineering or equivalent experience desired.
.No Chinese language skill required.
.CET6,fluent in English, both written and spoken.
· Be part of one of the fastest growing digital kids brands
· Full responsibility to create your own games that will be enjoyed by millions of kids around the world
· Competitive salary and help with relocation from Visa arrangements to housing