What are my responsibilities?
1. provide software engineering expertise for new product development and product maintenance, such as enhancement and cost reduction from design perspective
2. ensure the feasibility and high quality of own results, related to the software design/programming, its specifications and all related documentations
3. Communicate with project managers and functional managers on regular basis about the assigned project task planning, status of planned such as well as report identified risks, etc.
4. Initiate reviews same function and cross function related to project plan, risk identification and mitigation, design, testing and documentation, etc.
5. watch the state-of-the-art and identify trends in the related specific competence area, including MCUs, software languages and tools, methods and standards in embedded software, application and HMI domain and related fields
6. comply with Siemens business guideline and related regulation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Bachelor degree and above, majoring in software engineering or related. At least five year experience in software development.
2. preferred experience of embedded software and application design, design verification and documentation for integrated systems and sub-systems, from concept design up to release to production
3. basic knowledge of OO language, UML and OOD
4. basic knowledge of modern software engineering and software framework
5. preferred basic experience of industrial field bus protocol
6. preferred basic knowledge and experience of systematic design and value benefit analysis
7. basic knowledge of software design engineering systems programs, incl. configuration tools