Here is the job description:
Work as an experienced engineer in electro-mechanics design, verification, and maintenance for BTS products.
Experienced Design Engineer to work in HW product development programs. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Takes responsibility for the specification and testing of mechanics area.
- Prototyping, design & implementation mechanics and connector/cabling design of System products according to the Requirement Specification and internal/external standards.
- Integration, verification and test reporting of the product on the module/unit level.
- Responsible for quality of all the deliverables within schedule & cost budget.
- Supports to define cabling solution based on product management input, mainly in Optical (fiber) cables, internal and external electrical signal and power cables.
- Supports to define connector solution based on specified product requirement, like high and low speed signal connectors, external I/O connectors, optical and power connectors.
- Solves complex engineering problems of own technology area; Coaches other team members in solving basic engineering problems.
- Coordinates activities within factory and supplier for project successful.
- MSc (BSc) University degree in Mechanics Engineering, 5~8 years working experience in mechanics design area.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- In-depth knowledge about die-casting/sheet-metal technique and manufacture process.
- Technical knowledge about connector/cabling plus.
- Experience in electro-mechanics product development.
- Skilled for 3D design tool experience, ProE is preferred.
- Good technology knowledge of telecom product plus.
- Good understanding of HW development process.
- Open minded and good listener, willing to collect and share information to solve problems.
- Able to work in a group and express/ verbalize technical details.
- Responsible and committed
- Result oriented
- Work independently / team player.
- Effectively deal with new situations or changing conditions;
- Willing to go the extra mile and the ambition to grow outside of defined role.