• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving retail application issues through a full incident lifecycle.
• Managing tickets through our Service Now tool, by taking ownership and providing accurate & timely updates
• Contribute to the improvement of processes and implementation of new technologies
• Demonstrate professional and effective communication skills in all forms of communication: Telephone, email, in-person.
• Prioritize and organize multiple streams of work at one time
• Build a positive working relationship with our store employees, 3rd party vendors, and cross-functional partners
• Participate as a project resource as and when required
• Participate in on call rotation as required
• Shanghai based
About the successful candidate:
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to be in relationship, build trust, and work in a team environment
• Friendly, positive, optimistic, and authentic
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (great at explaining technical things to non-technical people!)
• Passionate about supporting our stores and growing as a leader in the lululemon technology org
• 2+ years of work experience directly related to L2 technology support OR
• Completed degree or diploma in IT related field and 1+ year work experience directly related to IT support
• Strong knowledge in Windows and/or Mac operating systems
• Passionate about supporting our users and developing as a leader in the lululemon technology org
• A clear communicator, with ability to explain technical things to non-technical people
• Experience working in a retail setting (either in a support capacity, or directly in a store) will be considered an asset
• Experience with Active Directory, SCCM, MS Office, One Drive, and AWS cloud services
• Experience configuring hardware such as iPhones, iPads, iPods, and printers
• Experience setting up client\server-based software, such as MMS and Citrix.
• IT Networking experience – LAN\WAN and Wireless.
• Knowledge of data cabling\computer facilities
• Experience with call and ticket logging applications as a way to manage workload (e.g. ServiceNow)
• Experience managing and working alongside external IT support vendors