1. Highly-accomplished, deeply-driven, Information Security Architect with a successful 5 year track record in Information Security with international working experience. Repeatedly lead teams in successfully deploying complex technical solutions. Possess strong architecture and implementation experience in security field.
2. Responsible for Microsoft Activity Directory implementation management and AD account management/technical problem solving.
3. Provide technical supervision for (and guidance to) a security team.
4. Succeeded in building strong teams and strong relationships with Key decision-makers, seized control of security problem areas, delivered on customer commitments, demonstrated strong leadership and management skills.
5. Proficient in SIEM/Identity and Access Management/Security Operation Management/Border Security and Endpoint Security solutions.
6. Directs a large number of complex IT system continuously improvement initiatives across multiple locations.
7. Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures.
8. Negotiates and drives approval process for statements of work and vendor contracts/renewals, including business case ROI determination for all IT security related activities.
9. Directs teams leading security incident response, including Layer 1 and Layer 2 security response.
10. Understand enterprise security assessment, audit procedures and methodologies.
11. Understand ITIL service operation best practice and strong execution ability to push the execution.
12．Six Sigma continuously improvement mindset and practical experience to drive service excellence.
1. Have more than 5 years of security experience with at least 2 years management experience in Information Security Technology, Information Assurance area. Strong risk assessment, architecture and solution design ability, able to assess the risk of complex environment, and develop corresponding strategies and solutions.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Active Directory architecture, have experience in AD domain implementation and management, and master the use of group policies.
3. Demonstrated experience to cooperate with business and lead Business IT project.
4. Risk assessment procedures, policy formation, role-based authorization methodologies, authentication technologies and security attack pathologies.
5. Understand the deployment and use of all kinds of security control equipment and systems, such as firewall, WAF, VPN, IPS, two-factor authentication system, Internet behavior management system, network access control and network segmentation.
6. Familiar with security concepts related to DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services, VLAN security, wireless security and DDOS mitigation technologies.
7. Practices and methods of IT strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecture.
8. Network security architecture development and definition.
9. Familiar with Symantec SEP, DLP, CMS solutions and problem solving experience.
10. Show initiative, proactive, responsible and self-managed in relation to tasks.
11. Proficient in security standards/frameworks like ISO27001/ISMS/ITIL/PCI/HIPAA/COBIT etc.
12. Deal with situations of pressure, and show flexibility towards peak workloads or urgent assignment.
13. Certifications such as CISSP, CISA and/or SANS GIAC is a plus.