We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
• You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
• You will support telecom-core/NFV/SDN network integration
• Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
• Execute product configuration
• Execute integration and migration work
• Prepare system test, module test and accept test
• You will work to identify and drive improvements
• Post project activities
• E2e technical understanding
• Execute test
• Scripting & coding
• Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
• Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
• 1-3 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team
• Comprehensive knowledge of technologies in IT and Cloud or native telecom core network, e.g. OpenStack, AWS, Doker, NFV, SDN
• Fluent in English, be able to use English as working language.
• Good communication and team work spirits.
• Ability to handle global customer meetings and discussions, and adapt to working with people from different countries with different cultures
• Be able to work under pressure