NI Global Services team is seeking to hire an experienced Solutions Engineer to work on custom engineering opportunities that enable the sale of standard NI Products. The primary responsibilities of this position are to work with NI customers, sales personnel, engineering and alliance partners to define, document, design and deploy NI products tailored to meet specific customer requirements for large scale turnkey engineering solutions. The ideal candidate has experience and knowledge regarding NI products and system level design.
• If you are keen on the cutting-edge technology of test industry.
• If you are looking for an opportunity to develop test solution from scratch independently.
• If you have strong willing to improve your technical expertise and advance your career.
• Then here is the position that will fulfil your dream.
• Generating requirements document and statements of work
• Specifying, designing, prototyping, testing, and deploying turnkey test solutions, including software, hardware and fixture design
• Technical Responsibilities
o Integrate NI modular hardware into a turnkey test system based on test requirements.
o Board-level schematic design and layout review (ATE loadboard, etc).
o Test software development based on LabVIEW, TestStand, C/C++ or others applicable software.
o Software engineering skills for software architect design and quality assurance.
• Travel at about 30% is expected, domestically and abroad in support of project objectives
o Support NI system development activities at customer sites
o React to support urgent NI system issues at customer sites
o Provide guidance and support to NI system operation at customer sites
Qualifications and Skills
• B. S. or higher, major in EE related
• 3+ years of relevant industry experience in ATE Test Development, Application Engineering, or Test Solution Design
• Demonstrated ability to:
o Work effectively in a group development environment,
o Structure problem solving skills,
o Take initiative, be a self-starter, and work independently,
o Persistently drive tasks and lead projects to successful completion,
o Quickly learn applicable technology, systems, and products.
• Strong work ethic and drive to succeed