- Prepare payroll related information processing and system maintenance in an efficient manner.
- Make monthly payroll report and individual income tax report for approval and dispatch to relevant stake holder / vendor for further processing upon approval on time.
- Support on employees and business lines daily enquiries on payroll related issues.
- Prepare staff cost journal voucher.
- Reconcile balance sheet account for payroll payable, IIT payable, social insurance payable.
- Assist in financial projection, annual audit and ad hoc assignments.
- Provide support and solutions actively on payroll projects sponsored by business service lines, the People team or other Finance units.
- Other duties may be assigned, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time, according to the needs of the organization.
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting or human resources related.
- New graduate or with 1 year finance and accounting working experience in multinational companies is preferred, and people cost accounting experience is an advantage.
- A good knowledge of PRC GAAP and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Confident, proactive, organized and with a positive attitude to taking new initiatives.
- Good time keeping and an ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communicative skills.
- Willing to and efficient in handling multiple tasks and workflows.
- Good command of oral and written English.