Looking for a challenge? We want you as a PQP Electrical Engineer (质量策划电气工程师) for our low voltage products.
How do you shape the future through product quality planning? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow – the talented individuals ready to help our company transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou. (苏州西门子电器有限公司)
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you think possible. (Responsibilities)
1. Plan the quality control concept, create the control plan and test documents, create the requirements of the test equipment.
2. Monitor the manufacturing quality of responsible products by quality statistic measures.
3. Plan and implement the process audit and product audit to assess the quality of process and product.
4. Organize to solve quality issues, coordinate and review the corrective and preventive actions.
5. Coordinate and supervise the quality improvement based on the defined quality target.
6. Implement quality planning activities and assess to release the defined milestone of PLM or SCM project.
7. Make the investigation for complained products from customers, and fix the corrective action to improve.
8. Support the on-site customer service related to quality problem.
9. Comply to national and local regulations and safety and equipment standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from company.
What you need to make real what matters. (Qualifications)
1. Bachelor degree or above, major education background is Electrical Engineering/Electric Automation Technology or similar. Master degree is preferred.
2. Have working experience in manufacturing process or product quality control or R&D, in multi-national corporation is preferred.
3. Experience of quality planning in new development project is preferred. Experience of Air Circuit Breaker application is preferred.
4. With Robot knowledge, PLC knowledge, Electric automation control system knowledge (e.g. SIMATIC), low voltage switchgears knowledge, power supply knowledge. With LabVIEW experience is preferred.
5. Basic skill at electrical automation control system, electronic engineering, robots technology, would be best to have Working Certificate for operating Low Voltage Switchgear.
6. If with quality tool and method, such as QC 7 Tools，FMEA, 8D, Minitab, SPC, APQP/control plan, MSA. is preferred
7. English skill as fluent spoken and written. Office software skill, including Word, Excel, PPT.
8. Well cooperation with teamwork, self-motivated, ownership.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.