1. To know FPC related material technology, manufacture, and application, as well as market information;
2. To set up material evaluation system and test for FPC related material qualification;
3. To provide solution for material selection of new projects;
4. To provide material solution of advance technology and cost down requirement;
5. To analyze the root cause of material problems and solve the manufacturing problems and product defect caused by material.
1. Proficient in lab equipment like FTIR, SEM-EDS, DSC, TMA, etc. to analyze and provide the solution;
2. Statistic data analysis is required. Capable on statistic software and method.
3. Good written and oral English skill;
4. Good presentation skill;
5. Strong logical thinking ability, problem-solving ability.
6. Bachelor, master or Ph.D in material science;
7. Epoxy & Acrylic adhesive study and work experience is preferred;
8. FPC/PCB experience or related materials experience is preferred;
9. Team cooperation spirits and good organizing ability;
10. Good communication and coordination skill;
11. Good attitude, flexible, adaptable and adoptable.