1. To create and optimize HT process for quality and efficiency.
2. Develop and maintain documentations of heat treat standardized work, quick setup, and operation balance, PFMEA etc. to optimize the productivity, equipment utilization and improve product quality.
3. Develop and manage heat treat tooling, program for new launching products
4. Develop new product Heat-treatment. Setup, validation and maintain process parameters/programs on heat-treatment machines. Support to maintain fixtures, equipment.
5. Lead or participate in on-line problem solving activities utilizing defined analytical methods.
6. Work closely with Production (management, team leaders, and operators) to identify issues and/or opportunities for improvement proactively, and drive actions to resolve or improve.
7. Lead heat treat process changes or introduce engineering changes with the guidance from Product engineering.
8.Work closely with Quality on quality issues to enable problem resolution and fast response.
9. Support CQI-9 and other metallurgical audit.
10. Lead/support heat treat related CI and process improvement project.
11. Evaluate annual heat treat tooling expense and capital projects for normal products. Make sure the expense and capital are under control initiatively.
12. Provides technical expertise for further deployment of induction hardening.
1. Bachelor’s degree in metallic material Engineering.
2. With 5+ years Manufacturing experience.
Good written English skill are required.
3. Strong communication skill and team spirit.
4. Outstanding fresh graduates may be considered.Excellent fresh graduate could be consider also.