1. Build up and lead a China based silicon team to work with an experienced UK-based silicon team to develop cutting-edge wireless SoC.
2. Work with SoC architect to define SoC high level and micro architecture spec’s
3. Conduct technical feasibility analysis and design effort estimate
4. Work out product development planning with analog design lead and tracking/reporting project execution
5. Lead the project team and oversee SoC design, implementation, DFT, P&R, STA and verification
6. Support application engineering and product engineering team for system test/validation and chip characterizations and qualification
1. - MSEE or Ph.D with minimum 8+ year experience in SoC design experience
2. - Project lead experience with successful tape out in 28nm/16nm and advanced technologies
3. Familiar with chip & SoC development including architecture and modeling, RTL development, design verification, physical implementation, design-for-test (DFT)
4. - knowledge in different interface protocol such as DDR/PCIe/USB/JSD204B, etc.
5. - Solid background in high-speed/low power SoC design techniques (synchronous/asynchronous design)
6. - Good insight in the physical implementation issues (timing, OCV, xtalk, IR drop, package)
7. Experience in interacting with design houses/foundries is a plus
8. Highly organized in project management, documentation and reporting, Good communication skills and team work spirit
9. Bilingual: Mandarin and English