Responsible for car amplifier hardware design and analysis, development, prototyping, verification, validation and improvement. Work closely with other team members, includes PM, ME, Manufacturing, Suppliers, Quality Assurance departments to drive successful project delivery to meeting timing, cost and quality, prepare technical reports and presentation.
1. Communication with global team for project delivery
2. Define concept with stakeholders according technical specification, create block diagram, schematic for amplifier.
3. Conduct simulation, worst case analysis, build prototype, conduct design verification and do DFMEA and lessons learn process.
4. Develop solutions under consideration of functional, performance, production and economic standpoints within the scope of specified concepts.
5. Technical support for global RFI/Q, platform and customer projects. Strong electronic and software troubleshooting skills.
6. Follow PLM design cycle for gate review, change management
1. Master major in electronics, IT, communication, automation or related
2. 3~5 years related Experience (Bachelor 5~7 years)
1. Successful product design and deliver in a global team environment in automotive electronics industrial
2. Analog hardware design (monolithic and discrete linear amplifiers, switching power supply, filters, etc.), digital hardware design (DSP, microcontrollers, flash memory, DRAM, FPGA, EMC/EMI, etc.) and audio circuits
3. Familiar with schematic tool Mentor Graphics or OrCAD
4. Master engineering instruments (oscilloscopes, function generators, spectrum analyzer etc.)
5. DFMEA or DRBFM process or TS16949 process
6. Experience in the Communication protocol like CAN, I2S, I2C, TDM, SPI etc
7. Good in Verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have
1. Experience with acoustics and system design
2. Experience in the audio industrial and familiar with audio performance test
3. Audiophile and passion for life
4. Simulation tools like Pspice, Hyperlinks and ADS is a plus
5. High speed design
6. Power supply design, key components selection, DC-DC regulator, inductor, power device (Diode, MOSFET), power stability analysis, WCA and calculation