- Involvement in all technical aspects of implementation and/or upgrade
projects around investment software packages.
- Assist in implementation,
customization and integration of investment financial software products as part
of professional services projects.
- Design and development for extensions
and customizations of investment solutions.
- Design and work on interfacing
with other core systems.
- Provide support in technical
related matters to clients as well as Connext colleagues, via telephone, email,
or in person as required.
- Contribute to the maintenance of internal support
and/or pre-sales environments.
- Play liaison role between client project
team/users and product development.
1. University Degree or comparable education
2. Understanding and more than 2
years’ experience in IT system design and development with .NET and web
3. Knowledge and hands on experience on SQL Server or Oracle and
mainstream version control system like GIT/SVN.
4. Windows OS and MS Office
skills are required
5. Fluent in both Chinese and English
6. Able to take
the initiative and work independently or in a team
7. Core consultant skills
(Professionalism, Analytics, and Interpersonal Relationship Building)
Knowledge of basic financial concepts, financial system work experience is
9. Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Management software work
experience is plus
10. Mobile or HTML5 or other front-end development
experience is a good plus
11. Able to travel when required